If you love all things online, you are creative, you love to have fun, and get things done, we are looking for you! “We” who, you ask? Only the best digital marketing agency
We are on the lookout for an experienced Content Writer to curate compelling digital marketing content & web copy, to help expand the digital footprint of our clients.
– 2 to 4 years of experience.
– Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing or related field.
– Knowledge of digital marketing & how to get users to engage with content.
– Exceptional writing skills with an ability to maintain the brand tone & voice.
– Ability to curate tailored content for a variety of customer segments.
– Good understanding of Search Engine Optimisation.
– Experience with content management systems, such as WordPress.
– Highly collaborative person with exceptional interpersonal skills.
– A self-motivated team player.
– Content creation for social media posts, blogs, websites & email.
– Create SEO friendly content to increase blog traffic & rank on page one of Google.
– Work with design & social media teams to reach a brand’s content goals.
– Assist in planning the social media content calendar.
– Optimise content produced by other team members.
– Social media monitoring & trend analysis
As an SEO Specialist, you need to drive organic traffic and revenue for websites. You should be up-to-date on the latest SEO concepts and algorithms to deliver stronger results.
– 1 to 2 years of experience
– Experience in achieving organic traffic for targeted keywords
– Experience managing SEO for clients in various sectors
– Strong understanding of On-Page/Off-Page SEO & Content
– Fluency in English & excellent writing skills
– Strategise & execute On-Page & Off-Page SEO for clients
– Identify target segments & keywords
– Analyze the target audience to update copy
– Create content for on-page SEO elements
– Keyword research, fix site-speed & other on-page issues
– Suggestions for any changes in website architecture
– Work with the content team to achieve client goals
– Create daily and weekly SEO reports
We are on the lookout for a passionate Social Media Specialist to drive results for clients through planning, execution & optimization of digital marketing campaigns.
– 1 to 2 years of experience
– Strong understanding of Facebook, Instagram & Linkedin Ads
– Experience in building social media campaigns
– Experience in client servicing
– Strong analytical skills
– Team player & extremely organized
– Engage with clients to understand their business requirements.
– Coordinate the overall media plan for brands.
– Optimize a brand’s social media channels with posts, gifs & videos.
– Assist in planning marketing strategies.
– Manage ad campaigns on Facebook, Instagram & Linkedin.
– Daily analysis of campaigns to ensure that KPIs are on track.
– Work with design & content teams to reach a brand’s goals.
– Social media monitoring & trend analysis.
– Track social media influencers.
– Online relationship management.
We are looking for Web Developers with a keen eye for design & user experience, to optimize web pages for maximum efficiency and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages.
– 1 to 2 years of experience in web development.
– Proficient in custom website development using WordPress, Shopify, Magento, etc.
– Ability to create custom-coded, professional websites and emailers.
– Good understanding of web applications, including security, session management & best development practices.
– Understanding of SEO & key design principles.
– Experience in using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
– Efficient organizational & multi-tasking skills to work within the constraints of timelines & budgets.
– Self-motivated, fast learner & good problem-solving skills.
– Strong spoken & written English skills.
– Write well-designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
– Create websites using a variety of markup languages.
– Determine the structure & design of web pages.
– Developing features to enhance the user experience.
– Ensuring a responsive web design for all platforms.
– Building reusable code for future use.
– Optimizing web pages for maximum speed & scalability.
– Cooperate with graphic designers to maintain design consistency.
We are looking for a Business Development Executive who can help us increase our client base. You should be focused on customer acquisition, eager to close sales & increase volume.
– 1 to 2 years of experience in business development.
– Experience in full sales cycle including deal closing.
– Confident with building new client relationships & maintaining existing ones.
– Has experience with digital marketing.
– Eager to hustle in a startup environment.
– Strong communication & presentation skills.
– Creative thinker & problem solver
– Strong negotiation skills.
– Never say die attitude
– Identifying & reaching out to potential clients.
– Cold calling or emailing prospects.
– Follow up until the closure of the sale.
– Manage sales pipeline & track metrics to achieve targets.
– Develop an effective inbound marketing strategy to meet the sales objectives at the lowest costs.
– Build strong relationships with current & prospective clients.
– Represent the agency at client meetings regularly.
– Understanding customer’s needs & offering smart solutions.
– Answering potential client questions & follow-ups.
– Increasing revenue through up-selling.