Advertisers will agree to the fact that marketing is all about getting noticed and reaching the right audience at the right time. It is also right to confirm that in the field of marketing, the power that an influential person or a brand name has is enormous. Having the audience’s favourite brand or celebrity put up a tweet, post or even mention about a particular product or service can help it to surge to new levels.
It all started between the years 2017-2018 when influencer marketing came into the picture in full force. Studies have shown that there was a 198 percent increase in influencer marketing during this time. Even though this has always existed in the marketing sector, this year saw the real rise of it and took it to a whole new level. It became more simple to reach celebrities, influencers and some of the big names in the industry. After nearly two years of high, the question of the hour, Is Influencer Marketing Still Relevant In 2020?
We are here to talk about just that. So strap on your boots and put on your marketing glasses as this ride is going to get interesting.
We know that today’s consumers are not dumb. With the world at their fingertips, they have complete knowledge of what is good and what is fake. They are skeptical about the various marketing practices and ads that scream at them every minute and are easily able to point out fake endorsers. What today’s audience is looking for is a true, genuine and intimate connection with the brand or product. The way marketers are able to resolve this gap is through influencer marketing.
In our previous blog, we have talked about everything related to influencer marketing. We have also given all the important tips and tricks you can use to leverage influencer marketing for your business. Read more about it here.
Is influencer marketing still relevant in 2020 and how to go about it?
- The answer is a big YES! Today, the audience wants to hear real stories from real people. Hence, influencers and influencer marketing is here to stay for the foreseeable future.
- There might be hundreds if not thousands of ‘influencers’ for a particular genre. It is important to choose the right one for you based on the number of followers, engagement rates and the type of content they put out.
- Remember that the influencer is here to represent your brand and hence you need to make sure they justify that at every step and give the right message and there is constant connection.
What are the advantages of influencer marketing?
- Brand Awareness – Influencer marketing straight away helps to increase your brand awareness.
- Drive Your Sales Upwards – Influencer marketing can help in driving the sales of niche products as the customers have better trust and connect with the influencer who is directly using and reviewing the product or products.
- Increase Customer Trust – Influencers build their community based on trust and when they showcase a product, people tend to believe them better and in turn, believe in your brand too.
- Reach New People – Influencers have a set of dedicated people following them and by marketing through influencers, you can reach them directly.
These are just some of the many reasons as to why you must adopt influencer marketing for your brand now. If you are a brand looking to start tapping into this tried and tested method, we suggest you talk to us. We are Let’s Goo Social, a digital marketing company that believes in the power of reaching the right people at the right time. With our innovative strategies and influencer marketing techniques, we have brought in great success to our clients. Do you want the same for your business? Call us at +91 9087706000 today and one of our marketing experts will be at your service!