Google Ads is one of the crucial strategies of digital marketing that helps generate quality traffic and leads. In 2020, many businesses have been suffering due to the pandemic. But frankly, it’s also a pivotal opportunity for businesses to change their strategy through optimizing their Google Adwords in the most effective way for improving their ROI. Commonly known as PPC or Pay Per Click, Google campaigns have multi-targeting options that reach audiences without burning a hole in your pocket.
What are the benefits of Google Ads?
- Has a massive reach: Google is basically the one-stop solution for any query. It’s even true that this blog is written with the help of Google itself. Similarly, search engine marketing has options to reach various audiences based on required targeting.
- Allows multi-targeting: Google allows you to target users in various Combined Audience platforms across the Google Display Network, YouTube, Gmail, and even Search. Run a campaign across one or more of these networks that target users in the top Combined Audiences from your findings.
- Increase brand awareness: Google Ads are a way to market and create a name for your brand. It was discovered that search campaigns lift top-of-mind awareness by an average of 6.6%. In SEO, the current rank depends on the number of searches that appeared and its variations that in turn creates more brand awareness.
- Faster than SEO: Launching PPC ads helps you see the results immediately. Having a SEO strategy is always good but SEO takes time and not all businesses have that kind of luxury. Search advertising helps to bridge the gap between organic SEO and a social media campaign by bringing in immediate traffic.
How to use Google Ads effectively to boost ROI?
- Dynamic remarketing is the key: As the name suggests, remarketing is a way of connecting to your previously connected users. Remarketing is one of the marketing strategies that bring audiences back, and dynamic remarketing is a way to leverage Google Display Networks for higher campaign ROI. With existing information about the customer database, you can segment remarketing lists, remove inhibiting language or location exclusions and develop personalized ads.
- Use Negative Targeting: Negative keywords are search terms you can add to your campaign that will help you to filter out irrelevant traffic. By adding these terms as negative keywords in your campaign strategy, Google will stop triggering your ad when people enter these negative search queries which ensure your ad is only shown for more targeted, relevant searches.
- Choose the best keywords for your campaign: Always ensure careful keyword selection coupled with relevant page content. Structure keywords with similar conversion rates in the ad groups together. Choose specific keywords that target a particular audience.
- Automate high performing ads: Remember that automating the highest performing ads having good conversation rates saves time and increases brand presence. Basically, automation is an easy process because the algorithm has plenty of information to do high ROI bidding on the ads. If your specified target keyword generates significant performance data earlier then it’s easy to predict the performance in the future.
- Optimize your website: If you know how to interpret Google AdWords and Google Analytics data, you will know what customers are looking for and will be able to deliver accordingly. AdWords campaigns help tweak your brand’s website for gaining optimal results. Activate the mobile version of your website since different customers interact through several devices.
These time-tested tips can surely help you multifold your business’s ROI and generate more sales. Still in doubt when it comes to Google Ads? Worry not, you can always rely on Let’s Goo Social, a 360° digital marketing company specializing in the best PPC campaigns that can help skyrocket your brand’s ROI to a whole new level. If you’re keen on promoting your brand through result-driven and tactical-based ad campaigns, then you have arrived at the right destination. You know to reach us at IN: +91 9087706000 | SG: +65 8008526877 and our digital marketing specialists will always be on the other side to answer your queries.